Friday, June 13, 2008

INTERESTED IN TRAVELING TO BRAZIL



Hi there!
My name is Tobias Griffith and I work with Morris Murdock Travel in Salt Lake City, UT. I specialize in planning vacations all over the world but have a unique interest in Brazil. In the late 90's I spent over 2 years traveling throughout the country of Brazil and am very familiar with many different areas of the country.

Here are some of the most popular things you can do in Brazil:

Visit just about anywhere in the country during Carnaval!



See the wonderful sites of Rio de Janeiro!



Explore the lush, tropical, Amazon rain forest by staying in Manaus and then moving to an Eco Lodge or even a "floating" hotel barge down the Amazon River.



Or visit the breathtaking IguaƧu Falls in southern Brazil on the Paraguay and Argentina border!



Or take care of it all in just one trip with a Brazil Air Pass by TAM Airlines!



Please feel free to contact me at any time with any questions or to book your next trip to Brazil. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tobias Griffith
Morris Murdock Travel
801-483-6329
tgriffith@morrismurdock.com

4 comments:

Draper Office of Morris Murdock Travel said...

Your page looks good!

Tara Gupta said...

Tobias,

Great job! I love it!

Tara

Queentammiefer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Queentammiefer said...

Thanks for posting the useful information to my vision. This is excellent information,.
Hotel Frankfurt Oder